[ N ]

yes.. it's a crazy world out there.. Welcome to my craZier world!

Friday, May 7, 2010

updates coming up!!


haven't been updating this blog for quite some time..
the project is quite a heavy load.. a heavy load of learning.. I've learnt so much throughout the whole project..
reminded me so much of those production days in Ngee Ann.. those days spent inside the recording studio, editing studio and so much planning and shooting outside for projects.. 

in anyway, i'm finally graduating real soon! and i'm now on some personal projects of my own.. it's for my demoreel for job search.. so please keep a look here yeah?

will be making a point updating here more often once i've my stuffs done up soon..

p.s. if you're from somewhere and hiring.. please do advise me further on getting an opportunity! 
thank you~
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home